Dogwood Trace is a single-family home community in Jasper, Georgia, built between 2007 and 2021. It currently has 3 single family homes for sale with an average list price of $453,567 and 4 lots for sale with an average list price of $462,900. The homes range in size from 2,500 ft2 to 3,185 ft2. The average annual property tax for Dogwood Trace is $968.
- Master on Main Bedroom Features
- Insulated Windows Window Features
- Homeowners Assoc Community Features
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Floors
- Back Yard, Front Yard, Level, Sloped Lot Features
- Craftsman, Farmhouse, Ranch Style
- Family Room, Other Rooms
- Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub Master Bathroom
- Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Cement Siding, Frame Construction
- Composition, Shingle Roof
- Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Heat Pump Cooling
- Factory Built, Family Room, Gas Starter Fireplace
- Cable Available, Electricity Available, Underground Utilities, Other Available
- Garage Parking
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Central, Electric, Forced Air, Heat Pump Heating
- Dishwasher, Electric Range, Electric Water Heater, Microwave
The Nesbit Ferry Plan. One of our most popular ranch plans with huge front porch and covered back deck. Full basement. Hardwoods in foyer, dining, kitchen, family, breakfast and pantry. Tiled baths. Master w/freestanding tub & tiled shower with bench. Huge pantry. 4th bedroom, full bath and office are upstairs. Great work at home plan. One level living on acreage. Photos are file photos of same plan.
575N to 515N. Left on Hwy 108. Right on Camp Dobbs. Subdivision on Right.
Call or Text Us
Sandra Watkins: 770-324-3680